CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Utah

We had a great family trip to Utah in July. The majority of the family met in Park City and spent the week at the waterslides, fishing, hiking, swimming, and other activities. It was nice to see the family again, for some of them it had been too long.

After the week ended, I drove home with Glenn and Merrily and Loralee stayed to spend a second week with her Aunt, Cousins, and Grandmother (Gert). From what I understand, she had a fun week with her family, and also had the time to visit friends we left behind many years ago.

The following weekend, I flew back to Utah on Friday night. Saturday morning, I woke up early and drove to Provo to meet up with Drew to fly fish. That day made a whole year of work worth it. Probably the best fishing day of my life.

0 comments: