CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Utah trip 2009!

We always look forward to our annual trip to Utah! This year was especially cool with a much anticipated wedding of my cousin, Sara and Troy's 2nd annual sibling backpacking trip. This year the destination was to King's Peak. The kids and I did some extra fun things in Troy's absence but Troy had the camera so I don't have any cool pics. Oh well his photos make up for it. It feels like I was almost there.

Unfortunately we did not get hardly any pictures of my cousin Sara's wedding due to seeing people and family we don't see ever or very often I should say but here is a shot Troy snuck while waiting for the couple to come out of the Bountiful Temple.

These are shots of Troy's backpacking trip.
This is Troy, Scott, Dane and Katy.

Troy's tent...very exciting.

A waterfall with Katy and her friend/(boyfriend?) Jake!

Friends on the Falls.

This is a rock shoot they took that they could have died on.

13,000 feet!

Wild Flowers

I love these pictures and hope to blow them up SUPER BIG!


Cutthroat Troy caught for supper.

Porcupine

The Lake

On the trail

Before going on his hike Troy satisfied Gavin's (NEED) to fish by taking him behind my aunts yard to fish in the creek. They caught a Whopper!

After Troy returned to SLC we went to COWABUNGA with my cousin Diane and her cousins whom my kids adopted. It was KILLER! If your kids are 42 inches they can pretty much have free reign of the place.


Mazzy could even go on almost everything and she took full advantage of Troy at her disposal!


Gavin loves to eat!

Gavin and Colby definitely got their exercise.

We finished off almost every day with a Marshmellow fest in Ann's Backyard!

Great Grandma even joined in on the nightly events!

We LOVE UTAH!

0 comments: