CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Morning!


I am not sure how we did it but we had my parents, Troy's parents, my sister's family, and Katy all in our little apartment Christmas morning to open presents and eat breakfast. Somehow it all worked out and all the kids were happy. Gavin and Colby's list for Santa was awesome this year.

Gavin wanted Spy Gear and Colby wanted a Bug Vacuum.

Colby really enjoyed explaining to people that he needed a bug vacuum because his mom has ants. So now Colby's Pre-School teachers, Gavin's Kindergarten teacher, Colby's Sunday School teachers and both sets of Grandparents believe we have an ant problem. And...sometimes we do!

Mazzy loves rocking chairs and one arrived to her total amazement.
Classic quote of the day was from Gavin when I asked him if Santa brought him everything he wanted. He said, "Yeah except for that ant trap that I needed. Wait, remember last year when I asked for a Bee trap?". I thought he might remember that too. Well I will have to put a special letter into Santa for next year. It is amazing how much more meaningful and magical Christmas is with little kids. It makes me think of Jesus asking us to be like little children and to have that kind of Faith. Their Faith and Innocence is so powerful and I am loving having it in my life. This was a great Christmas!

0 comments: