CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

The TEXAS Boyers!

We were so blessed to have my brother, Chris and his family drive out from Houston, Texas to celebrate the New Year. Our family has not been all in the same place since 2006 so it was a huge deal. We are so grateful they were able to make the trip with the sketchy weather and 4 kids ranging from 9 years - 3 weeks old.

(Gavin and Colby were educated by Morgan, Sam and Alex about Nintendo DS)
They may be insane but we love and appreciate it. We spent New Years Eve hanging out, going to the park and just letting the kids be together. New Years Day we went to another favorite family destination, The Nut Tree Family Park.





It was perfect for the ages of our kids. It was also freezing but we made it work! My brother has his own photography business in Texas and brought all his high tech equipment for a family photo shoot.




Luckily the weather was again on our side Saturday morning. Sunday we drove out to Suisun to witness Barbie's son, Carter be blessed. We had a big family dinner at my parents afterwards and got ready to go back to the grind. Chris and Stefan were on their maternity/paternity leave so they did not leave until Wednesday and they may be back in Houston tonight which is Friday. They may not get back till Sunday. I am so glad they came and my kids were so sad to see them all leave. I wish they lived closer.

7 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

I love Maz flying through the air it made me laugh so hard. Miss you guys can't wait to see you in Feb!

Leisa Waldron said...

Who the heck is that cute girl with enough hair for piggy tails!!! She is so cute...love the family photos. Sounds like you had a ton of fun. :)

Jen said...

I love the new blog! Maz looks so old!

Train Gang said...

LOVE the piggy tails!! Thats a really nice fam photo!

Boyer Family said...

We are so glad we were able to make it there and loved being with your family. It was great for the girls to play with their cousins and get to know them better. Thanks for a great trip and we can't wait to see ya'll again.
Love lots, Texas Boyers
PS What a great family, and we loved meeting Mazzy, what a great little girl.

Rach said...

Your new lay out is GREAT!! I LOVE your family photos too. You are all so cute and Mazzy in the air is awesome. So fun to see you at Henry's party, only wish we could of hung out longer! We MUST soon- I know we always say that, but I really do mean it.

love ya!

Train Gang said...

I like your new background and you comments on my blog made me laugh...I didn't even get the tattoo joke until a few minutes later!