CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

February 22, 2008


For Valentines this year the kids let me take a photo that will make me smile forever.

Gavin and Colby had their (Resurrection Lutheran Pre-school) school pictures taken and they both look so handsome, I would totally be their girlfriend if I weren't their mother.


Mazzy is getting big fast. I am happy that she is healthy and a little resentful that the time flies so quickly. She is up to 13.5lbs and 24 inches which is 50% on the charts. Alright Maz! Her daddy has been introducing her to the only MacDonald family sport, hot tubbing, (I think Scott actually has a trophy somewhere, or should). Troy has created a mini-me hot tub in our kitchen sink. She is a natural MacDonald! Troy is so proud!


I am enjoying each month especially with Kindergarten around the corner. I don't know what Colby will do without his playmate for 3 hours every day. I don't know what I will do without Colby's permanent BFFE = Gavin. It has been nice to only have to be at pre-school for both boys on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. I love my freedom and making my own schedule. That will be a hard adjustment in September. Oh well, we all have to grow up sometime. I guess I'll have to do it with my kids.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Your kids are looking so so grown-up! Oh I wished we lived closer!