CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

For Any Mazzy Lovers!

I am a Mazzy Lover and I bet there are a few others out there. One of my new favorite things to do is dress Mazzy the way I think a Mazzy should dress. Right now she has no say in the matter and I am taking full advantage of it. Today Mazzy and I met Troy for lunch after dropping the boys off at preschool and he informed me that, "She looks like a fruit loop". Obviously not everyone appreciates my sense of baby style. Too bad! Until she has her own opinion on the matter I am very happy to express mine. For anyone who just might appreciate it here are a few fun Mazzys to love.

2 comments:

The Ahumadas said...

I saw your blog on Leisa's, very nice! And I do find Mazzy to be quite stylish and cute.

AnnieB said...

I'm a Mazzy-lover!!
Hey, Punky Brewster was my idol when I was little! Gotta think outside the box!