CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Monterey in March


Unfortunately Glenn and Merrily could not come down to Monterey this last week due to tax season. Fortunately they invited Troy and I to come up and invite friends and family.



Thursday my Aunt Ann and Grandma Gert flew in from Utah and stayed till Sunday. It was Mazzy and Ann's first meeting and they became instant friends.



Grandma Gert was amazing! She made it to the Aquarium, the beach, shopping in Carmel, and Bubba Gumps! Not bad for 93 years old.

On Sunday I invited a few friends and my sister Barbie to come down with their kids for as long as they could. We had a great time going to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, hanging out at the beach, the parks, eating out, watching movies and enjoying beautiful sunny weather. It would have been a little more relaxing with a few babysitters but I'll file that one in the bank for next time.


It was so fun to spend time with Barbie. She and her family moved to Suisun, California which isn't very far away but I don't get to spend much one on one time with her.

2 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

So Cute! We had so much fun. Your boys are the cutest, and little Mazzy - Need I say more? Thanks again Loralee, you are such an awesome friend!

Elena said...

So great -- I LOVE visitng with my sisters as well. I'm going next week... with no kids!