CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Colby's Nap/Bath Time

Colby, our second child is a hot or cold type of kid. When he is hitting on all cylinders, he is a delight to be around and when he is not, things can be a little difficult needless to say. Really, there are only four things that can make a difference as to whether he is on or not, these are 1) if Gavin is cry or being bad, Colby will show you how good he is, 2) If he has had his warm milk lately, 3) if you can bribe him with candy, and 4) if he has had adequate naps/sleep. Well today I put him in the bathtub for a bubble bath all by himself, and in the time it took me to go out and flip the chicken on the Bar-B-Que, I came back and found this.


1 comments:

Whit said...

I was laughing out loud. I can't believe this! ha ha