CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

An Emotional Moment

Well, as you can tell Loralee was a little emotional when writing the blog about Colby going to the hospital. It sounded more like an orbituary. I would have censored that one if I were around, but since it is already up there, I figured I would leave it so people can see what I have to deal with from time to time. The surgery Colby had was a very simple procedure, and now he is recovering, and goes home in the morning. While anytime you take a young child to the hospital, there is some concern, fortunately this was very minor.

4 comments:

Emily Busath Murdock said...

Troy, you are a stinker. Just be glad you're married to a sweet, sensitive woman who may overreact (in your opinion) from time to time. After all, if the courts overturn Prop 8, you'll have to get a husband for yourself and he'll probably be as rational as you.
That IS what Prop 8 was, right? We Texans were a little confused ;)

Lance and Becky said...

Troy let her have her mommy moment. I am sorry I cried but give me a break I'm preggers..Lance is laughing.

Train Gang said...

lololol...yeah Troy, just be glad you have a lady!!!

I'm happy to hear he is recovering. It really does make me sick to think of him on a hospital bed :( I would have been a wreck.

Rach said...

Ok, you two, you really make me laugh! That is exactly how Brad and I would have reacted. And, yes, Loralee your post made me cry, I would feel the same way and I loved your testimony - amen sista! If this isn't proof that a family needs a mommy and daddy I don't know what is.

love you guys - we REALLY should get together soon. we (rach and brad) are losers.