CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Shout Out to the Moms who UNDERSTAND!

Thank you to all the moms who could relate to my "Emotional Moment". I think Troy and I need to get separate blogs in the future so that we don't have such a 'difference' in perspectives in the future. That seems like a lot of work right now so I guess those who read will just get 2 views on things.

Colby was AWESOME! He did so well and has only complained a few times about having a 'gore froat' in his own vocabulary. The nurses thought he was a great patient. He loved his dinosaur oxygen mask and kept in on pretty much the whole hospital stay. That was a surprising feat in itself. When I told him Friday night that we were going home tomorrow morning he started to cry because he liked the hospital and all his nurses so much. Luckily Saturday morning when it was time to go he said, "Alright, mom RIGHT NOW!" The meds have done funny things to his personality. They kinda enhance everything and make him very emotional. It is sweet a lot of the time and then when he can't think of any other reason why he is crying he says, "I am just SUPER SUPER SAD mom!"

All in all it was great! Thank you to all for your thoughts and prayers! I will post some pictures when I can find my freaking camera!

4 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

I like the double side of things however I lean more on the Loralee side. I wish I could give Colby a big hug or at least bring Chino to cuddle with him. So glad he is doing good. Can't wait to see you guys!

Jen said...

I felt just like you when dane went under. It is the most horrible feeling. I sent Ladd too. I just knew I couldnt hold it together and then it would throw Dane off. They are so much stronger than theit mommies! I am so glad everything worked out! We love you Colby and can't wait to see you again!

Leisa Waldron said...

I am so glad that he is home and recovering. Please please call if you need anything tomorrow. Kadie has school early, so we will be home before lunch!

Mom of Four said...

Loralee -- I'm so glad everything went well. If he's feeling better by early next week, we could get the him and James together for some playtime (especially after being couped up for so long). Let me know. P.S. I loved your testimony.