CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa @ Broadway Plaza.


Seeing Santa is always a shot in the dark. Some kids are cool with it while some hate it. My kids are 50/50. I did get a shot of the boys trying to explain to Santa their wish list. Mazzy figured I was abandoning her with the crazy Santa who donned a yellow tinged beard and smelled of cigarettes. Not a pleasant combination. She was having none of it.

I did get a cute shot of the kids after seeing Santa. I do love the Holidays even with all the stress I never noticed before becoming a mom.

3 comments:

Karen S said...

Sounds like the Santa at Stoneridge Mall we always get that has yellow teeth, a pony tail, and drinks Red Bull. No wonder my kids always scream for the pictures.

Rach said...

Those outfits are adorable! Santa is such a funny thing, I didn't realize how bizarre the whole concept was until I was a mom either:) And yes, SOOO stressful.

Jen said...

They look so grown up lee!