CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in Santa Barbara!


It has been a crazy couple of weeks since Colby had his tonsils and adenoids removed so I am just going to start fresh. We drove over to Lance and Becky MacDonald's for Thanksgiving weekend. It was a perk that they live in Summerland which is next to Santa Barbara. It was awesome weather and great company. We went to the Santa Barbara Zoo,
This is a back end shot of the Male Lion. I tried to get him walking around but I was too slow. Troy, Gavin, Colby, Becky and Maz are in the foreground.

I don't know why Silver back Gorillas are so stinking cool and mean looking but this guy was posing all over the place.

Becky, Troy and the boys feed the Giraffe.

Lance was just trying to get a picture. Whoops!!!

THE BEACH!

Yes my boys stripped down to their underwear. I thought it would be cold and didn't pack swimsuits. Troy told me to and I didn't, what can I say?

This is a shot of the Lance, Becky and Chino family. In April they will have a new addition! A baby boy they are planning to name Wyatt! So FUN!
We hung out in downtown Santa Barbara (so cool), local parks and just hung out. It really was a perfect get a way. The kids did not want to leave which is always a good sign. We picked up a new addition to our family as well.

His name is Happy Face and he is Gavin's 6th Birthday present. It was either a Leopard Gecko or a Boa Constrictor and I am not ready for the snake commitment just yet.

4 comments:

Karen S said...

That picture of the giraffe sticking out his tongue is crazy! Looks like a fun trip.

Jen said...

It looks like you are had so much fun! We hope you make it out here one of these days!

Lance and Becky said...

Thanks for coming! We had so much fun. Next time I won't work so much so I can hangout more. You guys are always welcome at Casa del Chino!! Oh Chino ran around all day on Sunday looking for you guys he misses The Maz!

Leisa Waldron said...

I love the gorilla! What a fun trip. :)