CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Berkeley Lawrence Hall of Science

On February 6, Gavin and I went on his school field trip to the Lawrence Hall of Science. I had never been there before and it was awesome. Gavin was all eyes, ears, hands and running from station to station. His favorite of course was handling the California King Snake!

It is always hard to get either one of my boys away from something they can build and drop balls down.


Gavin thought we stayed too long looking at the floating Earth. Obviously

This was one of the Animal Grossology stations where the kids were suppose to identify different kinds of animals poop. I was not that surprised that Gavin was really good at this one.

My animal lover could not get over how beautiful and soft the dove was.

His moment of true glory was touching the California Kingsnake.

0 comments: