CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Dublin Fire Station

Mrs. Michels class!

I figured this would be my last time going to the Fire Station with all three kids. So we all attended Colby's Pre-School Field Trip to the Dublin Station. We walked there from Resurrection Lutheran Pre-School and of course I was unprepared with my Sit-n-Stand Stroller. Today one side of my body is lopsided from my ears down to my ankles. I'm not sure if I can put the blame totally on carrying Mazzy on my hip most of the day or my body just being messed up. Anyway it was a pretty fun day and all the kids loved it.
This is Fireman Jared who had a good time getting all dressed up for the kids.

This is Colby waiting patiently to ask a question that he couldn't remember.

Mazzy was more amazed with the shiny big wheels. They were on her level.

0 comments: