CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break!

I am not as efficient as I was once at posting. That is not saying much because I have never been great. Oh well, here are pics of what we have been doing when our van hasn't been in the shop, I am not surfing the internet for short-sales or foreclosures, it is not raining outside, or we are bored with bothering our downstairs neighbors in our favorite apartment!

Making messes frosting Easter Cookies with friends and family.

Mazzy happy to pick on someone smaller than her.

Gavin, Mazzy and Hailey doing lunch.

Trying to get all three kids together for a picture.

Gavin showing me how he is ready for more responsibility.

Colby doing his solo routine.

Gavin and Mazzy sharing a swing.

Mazzy on being a Mazzy!

2 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

What are you feeding those kids? The Maz is getting too big. I can't believe it. Tell your kids to stop that we don't see you guys enough for them to grow up so fast. See you in May!!

April said...

Did I mention I missed you?...:)