CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Swim Lessons @ Cal High


Tuesday was the first official day of group swimming lessons for Gavin, Colby and their friend Kady! It was a little chilly watching and I thought the kids were going into hypothermia when they finally got out of the pool. It was a success in that there were no tears, fights or drownings.

I wish I could hear what Colby was telling the pool manager. She looks like he is giving her a full run down on what he is about to do.

I imagine Colby is explaining that he is an expert swimmer always has and will be.


Gavin had a little blow to his ego when Colby was first placed in a level 3 and he was in a level 2 class. He got moved up into Colby's class after a full' demonstration of his 'skills'. I think they are moving him into level 4 but we will see Thursday.

I think all three are in this picture but you can't see the boys. Kady is out in front.

Kady had a lot to offer her teachers. Floating...

and gliding. Nice Job Kady!

1 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

Love it! So you won't mind if I put your kids on my blog too. :) I never know what people will say if they see their kids on my blog, but we are practically family right? Kadie is excited for next week!