CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Colby's Faith.


I was just going through some pictures on my computer and came across this one. I remembered a story from the day it was taken and have been thinking about it ever since. Colby is my "extreme" child or the one who has reinforced the principle of 'Opposition in All Things' for me. As sassy or naughty as he can be he is also sweet and perfect. About a month ago we went to a birthday party for a cousin, Shepard. There were all kinds of activities but Colby's favorite was taking the eggs out of their chicken coup and showing them to everyone. He is a lover of eggs in general. His favorite ways to eat them are hard cooked. He will generally settle for eggs on toast, egg salad or just plain scrambled eggs. Anyhow on this particular day he just could not leave the chicken's eggs alone. Finally he broke one in his hand. He looked up at me with those big beautiful blue eyes and said, "Thats okay mom, Jesus will bring it back to life, remember."

0 comments: