CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I need to get more pictures of the three kids together!


This is just a reminder for me that the kids are growing way too fast. Mazzy turns 1 in two months. I can't believe how quickly the year has flown by! Colby is starting his second year of Pre-School and is already impatient for Kindergarten. Gavin starts Kindergarten in two weeks which is exciting and heartbreaking at the same time. There is no longer a safety buffer and I feel like I am introducing him into a pack of rabid wolves. He is more than ready and will be comforting me on the big day. I hate growing up for me and my kids. Oh well it's going to happen regardless. I need to take more pictures to remember these days that pass so slow and terrifyingly quick at the same time!

1 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

I know exactly how you feel! Love the new do for your blog!!!