CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Oakland Zoo Day 7/30

It was a pretty cool week for the zoo. It is one of our favorite activities any time of the year. The highlights this trip was the confiscated alligator that resides with the tortoises. Fish and Game services took it away from a resident who thought it would be cool to have a pet alligator. The poor alligator kept getting bigger and out growing the bathtub that it was kept in. Someone told animal control and they saved the poor little guy. It is a good lesson for my boys because they are always asking me if they can have wild animals for pets.


We also got to watch the cool Lemurs get their dinner. They looked pretty happy. We are excited about the Panda Bears coming in the fall!
Colby's favorite attraction at the zoo is still the Train. I will personally be devastated when he out grows train rides.

It is always a treat to go with Grandma. Today Grandma and Hailey were a two pack! Hailey loves her grandma and vice versa!

I am glad Gavin and Colby still like to ride the airplane together. I don't know how long it will last.

These are my favorite summer days!

1 comments:

Train Gang said...

Lee, did you get your hair cut? its so cute! Mazzy has grown since I saw her last! She looks more an more like Troy to me.