CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rock Climbing Party!


Happy 6th Birthday Kadie Waldron! This is one of Gavin and Colby's favorite buddies! This picture is out of context however. I don't know how I managed not to get a picture of Kadie at her b-day party but I didn't. This is a picture from when we all went camping to Big Sur earlier this summer. Oh well they are a super cute threesome!


We were lucky to celebrate Gavin and Colby's special girlfriend's birthday party at a super fun Rock Climbing Gym in Concord. I don't know who was more excited the boys or Troy.

Gavin and Colby were awesome.

Not to mention Mazzy making her way to the wall every 5 seconds for a piece of the action. Troy still can't stop talking about how sore he is and the event took place 2 weeks ago. (I am falling behind on my blogging)

Gavin could not get enough of the different courses and keeps asking when we are going back. Colby keeps telling me that is where he wants his birthday parties from now on. It is so nice when your kids like to hang out with the same people you like to hang out with! We feel really lucky!

1 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

It was so much fun to have you guys there. I really hope that Kadie and Gavin and Colby will keep in touch until they are older. I hope we both stay here so they can grow up together! Loralee...I just love you and your family. :)