CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mazzy's Birthday Weekend!

I'm a big girl now!

I personally like to stretch out any birthday as long as possible. So this time it is Mazzy's turn. Her actual 1st Birthday is tomorrow but we started celebrating on Saturday.
Gavin has a real soft spot for babies.

Colby just likes to do whatever his big brother does.

I know about 2 wardrobe malfunctions don't tell me about any others.

We decided to take the kids up to Suisun to meet Barbie's latest edition. Carter James Hall was born on October 9, 2008. He was 8 lbs and 1 ounce. Big boy! He is such a beautiful baby. All boy from head to toes. My kids had so much fun holding, poking and talking to him.

Then we headed to one of our favorite family parks, The Nut Tree. My kids love the rides and I love the atmosphere there. Mazzy started the day off a little tired so we didn't get to many smiley shots. The boys made up for it! Grandma and Grandpa Boyer came to which always adds to the fun.

The train is usually Colby's favorite part. Unfortunately he is veering towards the roller coaster. I will miss the train years.

Mazzy really likes the train she was really tired. (I know my mouth is wide open.)

Best Friends Forever! Hailey, Grandma, and Grandpa!

After the Nut Tree we went to Red Robins for a birthday dinner. It was really funny when the employees sang to Mazzy. She kept looking at them like they were CRAZY.

Sunday we celebrated with Nanna, Poppy and the Smyth family.

Troy baked a cake and the boys and I colored on it for Mazzy.


I am glad she has low expectations at this point. For sure this will be her easiest B day ever.

We Love The Maz!

3 comments:

Boyer Family said...

It looks like you had a great time and that Mazzy is having a great birthday. WE wish we were there to help celebrate. We are excited to finally meet Mazzy in December!
Love lots
Chris, Stefan and Family

Train Gang said...

Happy Birthday Maz!!!!! We love you. I wish I could just kiss her right through the computer. (I think I turned into that scary Aunt that every runs from..you know the one that pinches cheeks and gives squeezy hugs!)

Leisa Waldron said...

That looked like so much fun! Mazzy is such a cutie! I wish that we could have come. :) Have fun at the Dentist today!