CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Monterey!


We seriously can't get to Monterey enough!  This weekend we were lucky to have the Waldron family up there with us.  It is awesome when you can accomplish multiple activities and don't even notice because you are relaxed at the same time.   There aren't many people you can do that with in this world.  We managed to eat out, go to the beach, Denis the Menace Park, Point Lobos, the Wharf and just hung out!  It was perfect.  

Quote of the day from Colby, "I used up all my energy and I need a poppy."

Playing at the Wharf!

This is a great shot of Troy. How can I help myself from falling for this guy!

Mazzy really thought she was big stuff at the beach taking on these boulders.
I realized I am in for it with Mazzy. I asked Glenn and Merrily to watch her while I went looking at the tide pools. She watched me go and the path I took and realized she couldn't follow me. So she crab crawled all around the rocks till she got sabatoged by the ocean. She realized the rocks won and banged her head on a rock screaming till she got rescued. Almost 12 months and too much determination. Uh Oh!

5 comments:

Mandi said...

oh i love the beach house. doesn't it look so much better since they painted it!? go to the prop 8 website and go to take action tab, then go to downloads, scroll down to the bottom where they have a variety of images you can save to your computer. then add it to your blog like a picture on the side bar and link it to the site. call me if you need more help!

Leisa Waldron said...

We had so much fun! That picture of Troy is dead sexy. Tell him his (mask) works wonders and I am getting one. :) I can't wait to post my pics...you are too fast! Slow down Supermom!!!

Jen said...

I am in love with Mazzy! I just starred at that picture for 15 minutes! I wish we had been there!

Jen said...

Leisa- I want to see your amazing jewelry- what is your site!?

Train Gang said...

this was a tough post to read. Monterey is so beautiful in the fall. My fav is Colby's quote!