CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

TAG?

So, I have never responded to a tag before. I made the mistake of browsing through Leisa Waldron's blog around 10:00 pm just to find out I was tagged for this '8 list thing'. Now Leisa is one of my favorite people ever so instead of ignoring her I am going to acknowledge a 'Tag'. So here is my attempt at a tag sequence (I may be totally botching it up)...whatever. I still love Leisa.

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS

This one is easy since I don't have TV.

I watch old or recorded or internet seasons of:

1- The Office (funniest show ever)
2- Heroes (Troy and I finished season 1 this summer)
3- 24 (However we have not got back in since season 6)
4- Prison Break (we may skip season 3 because they killed off Sara, but I hear she is back on Season 4...hmmm)

Thats all folks for TV!
How about movies for the final 4

5- I am really excited for 'Twilight' (shocking)
6- Penelope and Stardust are the new 'Princess Bride' for my bored What should I watch tonight? evenings.
7- Lord of the Rings Trilogy (I am a Fantasy/Romantic/Sci-Fi fan at heart)
8- I secretly wish I were Aeon Flux (just between us)

8 Favorite Restaurants

1- Scotts Bar and Grill
2- Boudin's
3- Beni Hanna's (spelled incorrectly)
4- Gianni's Pizza
5- Senro's Japanese Bar and Grill
6- Genovas Deli
7- Chowder on Fisherman's Wharf
8- Five Alls

8 Things I did yesterday

What was yesterday again? Oh yeah, Wednesday.

1- Got Gavin ready for school.
2- Made Gingersnaps for Colby's pre-school and Gavin's kindergarten classes.
3- Laundry
4- Talked to a police officer about one of our neighbors stealing our mail. (bet no one else has that one:)
5- Hung out with my sister Barbie and her kids for a few hours at my mom's house.
6- Took Mazzy to the doctor. It was just a safety precaution to her abnormally whiny behavior to find she has not one but 2 ear infections.
7- Packed for Monterey for the weekend
8- Read 100 pages of Twilight for the 3rd time because it comes out soon. (I am not proud of this at all)

I will finish this tomorrow I am really tired/embarassed/tired.

O.k. so I woke up at 5 am with a Bee in my bonnet to get things ready for our weekend trip and 'Halloween' at Gavin's school. I am pretty close to being finished so I will continue.

8 things I love about Fall:

1- It starts getting darker earlier and I can get away with putting the kids to bed sooner!
2- I love foggy mornings and cold nights.
3- I thought I would love the kids being in school more, it is still an adjustment. I do love pre-school!
4- I remember when Troy and I lived in Utah and would drive/hike/walk a round in the canyons in October. Can't be beat really!
5- HALLOWEEN!
6- Holidays with kids is 100 x's more fun than without
7- My kids are all born in the fall :)
8- I love change

8 things I look forward to:

1- Having a house someday! (That has been #1 on my list for 4 years)
2- Being able to back pack with the kids
3- Going to Europe, South America, Africa and maybe Asia someday
4- Dancing again
5- Sleeping
6- Proposition 8 passing!
7- The election being over so I can sleep again at night!
8- The weekend!

8 things on my 'wish list':

1- Having a house with a big back yard!
2- Having a President who will uphold the Constitution!
3- Being calm!
4- Having more time to enjoy living in the moment
5- That my family is always healthy and strong in every way
6- That Proposition 8 passed and no one ever contended it again
7- That Troy would just know what I was thinking without spelling it out for him. (Some of the time)
8- Can't we all just get along?

8 people I tag: (ha ha ha)

1- Dalee
2- Jen
(Honorary Tag)
Becky

Sorry guys, but you are most likely to actually read this!

3- April
4- BJ
5- Faith
6- Karen S (and then you have to invite me to your blog again)
7- Mandi Crockett
8- Britt S.

This just means I love you. I totally understand if you fail!

3 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Hey! I must say thank you for not tagging me. I hope this means we are still friends.

Lance and Becky said...

Once I read that comment I knew something was up! I thought I slipped through the cracks.

Leisa Waldron said...

You did the tag! I miss you, we didn't hang out with the kids at all last week, or the week before I think! Anyway, sorry your neighbor stole your mail! Jerk.