CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

TRUNK or TREAT!

This is a before shot of the Great White Shark, the Littlest Witch and the MILK carton. I wasn't sure I would get a chance to get them all together again and I was right.

This is Gavin helping me get a good shot of Mazzy in her costume.

I am not sure how this event "Trunk or Treat" got its name but my kids look forward to it every year and it is a good bribing tool for mom. I always said I would never bribe my kids with stuff. What was I thinking? It is nice to have any party card. Then after they get candy or goody bags it is beneficial to use the, "You had better do what I ask or your candy/goody bag will disappear!" It works like a charm. At least on Gavin and Colby. I don't know what I am going to do with Mazzy.

Grandma and Grandpa Boyer were entranced by Mazzy's cuteness.

She is hard to resist!

The best part was watching Colby trying to play the games and successfully put his treats in his bag while wearing his not so comfortable costume.


It was fun to have Barbie and Ben in town to show off their cute kids and join in the festivities.

Hailey was a really cute giraffe/chocolate chip cookie. It would have been more obvious that she was a giraffe if she could have kept on her giraffe head.

Carter was the cutest dragon at the ball!

3 comments:

Train Gang said...

LOVE the costumes!!! never thought a carton of milk could be that cute

Jen said...

I love it! The milk carton might be my favorite!

Jocelyn said...

Are you sure that picture of Hailey isn't really a flashback pic of Barbie? Carbon Copy!